Friday, July 31, 2015

2229 : Dont leave me....

I just switched my music system, which had been playing the violin playlist yesterday night...I depress "play".

And guess which song wafts in,

"Don't Leave Me" by L Subramanian and Stephen Graphelli, from their pathbreaking album Conservations.

Its two violins dueling and talking to each other, like no other conversation can ever be. Its intense, passionate and definitely feels like one of them is trying to stop the leaving other.

What is the universe trying to do? Play mind games with me kya?

Seriously, what the freak has happening?

(In a further freaky coincidence, I saw L Sub and Kavita Krishnamurthy, with their daughter at the airport yesterday. I had the pleasure of seeing them for over 5 mins, as they eventually travelled out in their family Ertiga).

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: