Wednesday, October 09, 2013

2081 : Just Fake it (Whoosh!!)

Someone wrote me this long comment, which I am yet to publish (as it severely critical and my tiny ego hurts) which summarily accuses me of being a show-off and a fake. Its humbling as always to hear censure, though I am yet to figure out what in this blog made the person thing I am SRK equivalent. If at all, the blog I thought only portrays me as a fallible (which I very much am) and a weak human being (which I again think is a large part of me).

Was this comment meant for the other Amitabh's blog? :-)

(Whatever it is, as I said, it always humbling to know what is the impression people carry of you, especially if it has negative connotations. Thanks for that!!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: