Tuesday, August 06, 2013

2062 : The water runs dry

While I jog, I often bump into parents with grown up kids (anyone who is more than 6 years of age), and almost in that second of unguarded moment that they have during their walk, I can gauge if the parents and children have a healthy relationship (which to me means honest, fun and evolving)....

Its sad, but I do see some very strained relationships - but I also see some very bright (relationships) ones....and usually the bright ones are invariably those where the father or mother is being themselves...you can clearly make it out, the ones who are different - like the mom with a tattoo, or the mom with the graceful ageing grey hair, or the father with the Shikar Dhawan moustache......

Maybe there is a lesson in life hidden somewhere in these sights.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: