Saturday, June 15, 2013

2023 : The art of dying in the rain

I am moving to a new city, which is still "old" to me. Its fascinating how in a couple of years you still develop roots, very much like a sapling, and uproot roots, though they might be transplanted, is still and always will be a harrowing process.

In the process, I have uprooted, quite literally - my entire garden, given the plants and trees to friends and folks who will hopefully nourish the saplings with the same amount of love as we once did.

I am going to miss my home, I am going to miss the garden, I am going to miss the idyllic feel of a small city, and most of all - I am going to miss my place of work - which I had so come to love and admire.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: