Wednesday, April 17, 2013

1987 : Why peace matters

Personal peace is a very important goal in my life….so much so that I possibly value it above everything I love and adore.

And yet, in the past few days, I have seen an emotional state of mind, disrupt this peace easily….not once or twice, but at least 4 times.

Each time, in retrospect, I have felt like a loser…almost like someone who scored 299, but in that rash minute also got run out. The next stint at the innings is always going to start from 0.

Life is a tough game. I have been telling myself, that to be a triple centurion, the focus at 299 has to be 299 times more than when you scored your first run.

Yet, that balance is difficult to maintain….and I feel like a fledgling. One day….I hope to imbibe tiny parts of The Buddha and The Dalai Lama into me. Till then……

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: