Saturday, December 01, 2012

1889 : Lets turn pain on its head

I have had my share of health issues in this life. Migraine, neck pain, breathing issues, weak heart, weak intestine…and some other very systemic issues…..all of this in some form or shape, in some time and space, do debilitate you.

Now the question is, do they prey on your mind or your body? Fortuntely for me, I have never (and no, I have not trained for this!!) had any impact whatsoever on my mind.

My mind remains supremely undefeated. Infact, except for systemic issues, I never ever take any medicine for pain for relief. I have had migraine since 2007, never once have I touched a pain killer or a pill in the last 25 years.

As I said, it sounds heroic, but its not….its simply a way of life. I have not trained for this. This is a response to life that my mind just simply evolved.

I truly believe (for myself) embrace pain, and embrace the uncertainty that life throws at you, it will still deal a few bodily blows, but the mind will come out unscathed.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: