Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1189 : My education was incomplete

How I wish, we had the erudite Mumbai Mirror while growing up. I would have been so  much more sexually educated (and liberated). Seriously, I love (actually drool) over the questions (and answers) which appear in “Ask the Sexpert” column.

This is from Bangalore Mirror on Monday 12th Jul. Read on and be enlightened. (My son, you are going to be so goddamned lucky – you will get to read the Mirror in your teenage years!! )

I am a 21-year-old man. I have been sexually attracted to panties ever since I was 11 years old. My sister, who is 24 and I share the same panties, but only  after a thorough wash. Is it harmful to wear my sister's panties despite them being thoroughly  washed? Our father supports us on this, while our mother is least bothered.  
I see no harm except while it is easy for the female to slip them on, it can be very cumbersome for a man to do the same. But, this also saves you money to buy your own underwear. Since your mother wears the pants in the family she has sensibly told you to tackle your fetish by yourself.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

1 comment:

mr bojangles said...

too funny.. hahahahaha