Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1024 : Pretty Woman

Yesterday, I was telling someone how pretty she looked, and she actually did :-). I realize that doing this in a non-personal zone – office, mall, school could be a dangerous territory, and I do understand the perceived risks which come with such a statement.

To me, calling someone pretty is just as simple as telling sis how fantastic her mulled wine is. Simple, harmless, honest, and essential to let the other person know how much that thing means to you and the world around.

Of course, I would say both the “wine” and “pretty” comment to only someone I at least reasonably know – not to a complete stranger – but my point remains – I believe “saying the obvious” can sometimes mean a lot of good karma in the universe.

More at 1015 - Saying the obvious

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments: